Fellowships, Residencies, and Grants
- Sundress Academy for the Arts, Residency Scholarship, December 2017.
- Vermont Studio Center, VSC Fellowship, May-June 2017.
- University of Cincinnati GSGA Research Fellowship, 2016.
- University of Cincinnati, Yates Fellowship, 2016.
- Mineral School, June Dodge Residency Fellowship, June 2016.
- Jack Straw Productions, Jack Straw Writing Fellowship, January- September 2015.
- Sundress Academy for the Arts. Residency Scholarship. Summer 2015.
- Fishtrap, Bryn Lunde Memorial Scholarship, July 2014.
- Deborah Tall Memorial Scholarship, given by Pacific Lutheran University to attend a residency at The Anderson Center, May 2014
- Pacific Lutheran University, Linda Bierds Scholarship 2013-2016.
- Carol Houck Smith Graduate Scholarship, 2015-2016.
Honors and Awards
- New Delta Review, Best of the Net Nomination, “I Only Remember What You’ve Told Me,” Fall 2016.
- Sequestrum, Runner Up in New Writer Awards, 2015.
- The Museum of Americana, Best of the Net Nomination, “Paper Clips,” Fall 2015.
- Paper Nautilus Press, Co-Winner, Debut Series Chapbook Contest. 2015.
- Crab Orchard Review. Finalist, Jack Dyer Fiction Prize: “Hoodlum.” Winter 2015.
- Crab Orchard Review. Finalist, Charles Johnson Fiction Award: “Hoodlum.” Summer 2015.
- CutBank Literary Magazine. Finalist, Annual Chapbook Contest: Fly Back at Me. Summer. 2015.